Sunday, August 24, 2008

Table 5-- Animoto

http://animoto.com/play/yUoWnG1Qm2gjpiLmwR2lrQ

I have never done an animoto-- so I thought I would use some of the garden critter photos I've taken to make a short one. It was fairly easy and I loved the music choices. I didn't bother to download my photos into the recommended resizer this time, but I will do that on a longer one to help reduce the upload time. My son complained that it really slowed down our network and his gaming on another computer! But after uploaded, it came back to me completed in about 20 minutes! I had trouble getting it to post directly to my blog from the animoto site for posting-- so here is the link.

I am going to get a school subscription for this, because I think I will be making a bunch of these this year for lesson starters, attention getters, and presentation of student/ library activities. Fun for me and the students.

No comments: