Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thing # 8 Screencast

This took a lot of time to play with and load tools. I finally got Jing to work and played around with the SnagIt tools. I think this will be a great tool to use when I have time to play with all of the features and get down the process. It reminds me of the activeboard-- seems a lot at first, but once you have used it a while, it seems so natural and faster to navigate. I am going to have the kids on my afterschool AR group use this to make a tutorial for other students in how to locate, log on, and take a test. This would also be a good one to use for students needing help in learning how to log onto the district server...lots of uses besides professional development for teachers. I have seen lots of powerpoints and tutorials that other people have made using this, and it looks so professional and clear for the user. This is one tool I wanted to learn about, and glad there are different free ones now to choose from. I will work on getting the sound to work with it next.




No comments: