Monday, July 21, 2008

Thing #11 Library Thing

Library Thing is a great way to track your own books-- favorites or those reading currently. I also really enjoyed looking at the reviews and recommendations of others. I signed up to watch 2 groups-- picture books and mysteries-- one for school and one for personal interests. I added 5 of my favorite books, and was interested to see how some of my favorites were really popular, and a couple were added by less than 50 people. I had trouble getting the widget to work to add them to my blog. I will consult the kickball captains next time I see them to see how to add them. I am also interested in learning to use shelfari to add that cool graphic bookshelf of current favorites to my blog.
Random books from my library-- Favorites
Murder, She Wrote: A Little Yuletide Murder (Murder She Wrote) by Jessica Fletcher
Butterflies of Houston and Southeast Texas (Corrie Herring Hooks Series) by John Tveten
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis
The Cay by Theodore Taylor
The Twelve Dancing Princesses by Ruth Sanderson

No comments: